Friday, April 10, 2015


Causes of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is a bit of a mystery disease, but there are a number of theories as to its cause. Hello friends. Today I'm here to give residents of DuPage County important information about this painful ailment. Many diseases are the result of an autoimmune disorder, meaning that the immune system becomes overactive and attacks healthy cells as well as harmful bacteria. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome can also be the result of anemia or dangerously low blood pressure. If you suffer with the constant pain and exhaustion that comes with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, I invite you to see me, Doctor Anthony Surrusco at my office here in Clarendon Hills. I've been practicing functional chiropractic wellness care for the last 10 of my 25 years in practice. You deserve to healthy and deserve to thrive in life! If you are not thriving, give me a call. I'll be happy to see if I can help. 630-455-0435. To receive a free report on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment